Welcome to UFO Focus New Zealand Research Network
New Zealand General UFO / UAP Sighting Reports
New Zealand Aviation, Military and Police UFO / UAP Reports
UFOCUS NZ signs agreement of cooperation with Chilean aviation/military group, CEFAA
A number of bright lights have been seen and reported from 5-9 pm this evening, in the Banks Peninsula / Christchurch area. Christchurch Airport has informed us they are meteorological lamps released into the atmosphere, rising to 50-60,000 feet.
If you have any further details / information / photographs to add to this, we would like to know about it.
UFOCUS NZ's Mission Statements:
- To collect, analyse and study reports of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP / UFO / UAS) occurring in New Zealand in a serious, objective and scientific way
- To determine whether occurrences of UAP activity compromise safety of air operations / aviation in New Zealand
- To study and collate patterns of UAP activity occurring around times of seismic and volcanic activity in New Zealand
UFOCUS NZ confers with professionals in air traffic control, aviation, astronomy, astrophysics, meteorology, photographic data analysis, police, psychology, general medical practice and counselling, to assist us in the analysis of UAP sighting reports / incidents.
UFOCUS NZ offers:
- Confidential support and information for those who have experienced UAP / UFO sightings / close encounter incidents
- Referrals to professionals
- Speeches and presentation lectures
- Educational talks
- Interviews and information
- UFOCUS NZ 'NEWSLINK' email UAP/UFO-related news output - email us to join our list
- An extensive archive of NZ UAP/UFO sightings and related events, dating back to 1908
(Artwork by Tracey Taylor - 'Blue Planet')
|New Zealand MOD Declassifies and Releases UFO files
This website is dedicated to the memory of NZ veteran UFO researcher, the late Harvey Cooke